Your Home Technology, Music and Video Systems By Corbo – “Electronics is a passion for us. We didn’t want that part of the business to be handled by an outside person. We do all the design,” said Ralph in an article by TecHome Builder. The Corbo’s love for home electronics and desire to have up-to-date technology is good news. Homebuyers can expect their new home will be built with the utmost attention to detail. Part of the details include custom designed and engineered Whole House Wiring to guide families through the 21st Century.
The technology package included in our one-of-a-kind home designs makes us different from other homebuilders. The National Association of Home Builder Research Center and the Consumer of Electronics Association says only four percent of builders provide the same service as Corbo. Ralph believes that any new home in this day and age should be able to hook up to the Internet, watch one or two video sources and be able to have music in multiple rooms without a problem. What do the Home Technology, Music and Video Packages offer your family?
1) The ability to connect and integrate with the rest of the world without:
- The loss of security/privacy
- The hassle of DIY projects
- Tripping over ugly wires
- Finding a specialist who you don’t know or trust
2) The chance to enrich your life at home or when entertaining guests:
- Great, comfortable sounding audio in multiple locations, including outdoors
- Dedicated surround sound, pre-designed for your home
- Fairly priced, quality equipment, professionally installed, calibrated and setup for you and designed for your home by the people you trust
3) CEDIA+ISF Certified Installers and Designers:
- We spend hundreds of hours each year researching and taking accredited courses to expand our knowledge of Home Theater and Technology design.
- Through a certified 13 point inspection, we hand-test and hand-select each item for reliability and ease of use before integrating them into our packages, ensuring our customers have top of the line audio, video and music systems available.
- We include a one-year warranty for installation, tech support and warranty support. If you ever have an item that needs warranty service, we will contact the manufacturer and act on your behalf to have the situation resolved.
- We offer a yearly re-calibration, which maintains and lengthens the life of your system and renews your one-year tech and warranty support.